Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Agree or disagree: The largest syndicate can be found mostly in government offices?

the government itself is the syndicate. cops and robbers are enemies only when media is around. in real life, they're bff's. i'm not kidding....Agree or disagree: The largest syndicate can be found mostly in government offices?
big thanks!

Report Abuse


i agree,one billion percentAgree or disagree: The largest syndicate can be found mostly in government offices?
i got to have proofs to substantiate anything.
I have to disagree, First I still believe in the system and still believe that there are more Good apple than rotten ones...



Second I think the biggest syndicate of them all are the business man in the corporate world... their power is too great that they think they can control everything including the people and it's government... really it's sad, New World Order is not a myth...Agree or disagree: The largest syndicate can be found mostly in government offices?
holy panda! you're back, my friend!



yes, yes, yes i agree!!! and i know what you mean!
"Friends, the press and the government are in bed together in an embrace so intimate and wrong, they could spoon on a twin mattress and still have room for Ted Koppel. Journalists used to questions the reasons for war and expose abuse of power. Now, like toothless babies, they suckle on the sugary teat of misinformation and poop it into the diaper we call the 6:00 News. Demand more of your government. Demand more of your press." --Kent Brockman, on The Simpsons



lol...
I disagree on both.



1) the more apt word would be most "powerful". "Large" for me connotes being more in numbers which is not necessarily true in that case. (referring to the TOP Gov't. Officials)



2) I don't think Tifa is cute, she's more "beautiful" than cute. In FF7, I think YUFFIE is the cute one Cait Sith is a close second.
I disagree..The largest syndicate is right here in Yahoo Answers Philippines..I can even see one on here..I have a strong ESP.



I noticed this one particular answerer where, in just few days he rose from the lowest level to the next level with lots of BA!!!



Talking about corrupt politicians.
I agree that the WORST syndicate(s) can be found in ALL government offices.



Now in FF7, my vote for the cutest is Aries. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment