Friday, March 2, 2012

I have a United Security Syndicate "Certificate of Beneficial Interest" document how do I find out its worth?

I have A United Security Syndicate "Certificate of Beneficial Interest" document from the First National Bank of Huntington Beach, California dated back to the year of 1921 that says my family has commercial leases covering oil and gas rights in the city of Huntington Beach, California. How do I find out what the document is worth?I have a United Security Syndicate "Certificate of Beneficial Interest" document how do I find out its worth?
After 1921 laws have changed particularly after second world war.



You may contact First National Bank of Huntington Beach( name might have changed) or for address of the bank with other authorities like Registrar. You may also make attempt to contact some old and well established finance broker/stock broker. They may be able to guide you further.
  • carolina skiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment