Friday, March 9, 2012

Iam using syndicate bank atm card....any time i shopping on the malls they are not requesting for the password?

instead of asking they are just swiping the card....but for other banks like sbi or sbh they are requesting to type password what should i do to secure my debit card??Iam using syndicate bank atm card....any time i shopping on the malls they are not requesting for the password?
Are you sure they are not swiping it as credit? I suggest you call your bank and figure out what is going on. At my super market my debit card will only go thru if I select credit and then it does not require a pin number. Could be same where you are? Use your card out of the mall and see what happens? If same thing then call card issuer.



mxIam using syndicate bank atm card....any time i shopping on the malls they are not requesting for the password?
It is ok. that is the procedure.
  • dragon age the origins
  • boston market menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment