Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is there an organized crime syndicate in Nigeria such as the Nigerian Mafia?

I have only heard rumors to its existence. Can anyone here provide more information? Wondering why there are so many scammers there in Nigeria and if they work on their own or for someone. I have heard of a Nigerian network here in the USA, but I am interested in the country of Nigeria.Is there an organized crime syndicate in Nigeria such as the Nigerian Mafia?
Don't give Nigeria too much credit.

Absolutely not true!

the government cant even organize it self! talk less of the citizenry!
Well. i'm not sure about organized crime,but i do know the poor people of Nigeria have it very bad. I have been told the government is very corrupt. I have a chat partner from Nigeria,I have done some checking on that area myself,they say there is alot of money laundering. My friend from Nigeria said that the government keeps all the money whether this is true or not i'm not sure. I think their are alot of money scams going around there! Ps...He told me he makes about $2.00 an hour thats very sad. He also had a cell phone one day he was walking down the street and he said some guys in a car jumped out and at gun point stole his phone... So, take it for whats it worth. I don't think i'd like to live there!!! I also think the money scamming is done by the very poor,and they stick together and teach each other the tricks of the trade!!!Is there an organized crime syndicate in Nigeria such as the Nigerian Mafia?
Crooks are everywhere.
Every country in the world has organized crime to some degree or another. The more resources a country has, like Nigeria's oil, the more likely you'll find a criminal element that is organized and resourceful.Is there an organized crime syndicate in Nigeria such as the Nigerian Mafia?
Check the link below.
For years now even before the internet the "advance fee scam" has been centered in Nigeria. On the internet it is a simple thing really. They tell you that you can be shown as an relative of someone that died. There is money that you can get. So you answer and it goes on and on until you are told that a fee must be paid first to receive the money. If you pay the first fee, there another and another, etc. A couple of years ago I followed one along for about a month after I was contacted and finally let it go.

It was fun but still a scam. It is my belief that they have government employees in Nigeria that are part of it. And there are other scams that are centered in Nigeria. Hope this helped.

Be careful on the internet, the scams are there and you don't get something for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment