Friday, March 2, 2012

Want to join me to make a winning lotto syndicate using Derren Browns technique?

Me %26amp; 23 other people will predict the lotto results for NSW lottery. Do you want to join me %26amp; be one of the 24 people in my/our syndicate? Say 'yes' here if I can email you or email me %26amp; when we have 24 random people we will study the previous lotto results then start using Derren Browns method to predict the next draws results. We also have to work out how to manage the syndicate but I will be the team leader.Want to join me to make a winning lotto syndicate using Derren Browns technique?
I'll join!



I know a great lawyer who can help us sue Derren Brown when it doesn't work! ;)Want to join me to make a winning lotto syndicate using Derren Browns technique?
Good God. I hope this is a joke.



Just because you are dumb enough to believe a magic trick, do you really think you can get 23 other folks to believe it and try to make it real? (I am sorry to be so insulting. I really tried to think of a better word than "dumb". Maybe "ignorant" would have been kinder and more accurate.)



Never mind. That was a really dumb question by me. Of course you can find 23 other folks to follow you. Lots of idiots out there.



Have fun.Want to join me to make a winning lotto syndicate using Derren Browns technique?
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment