Friday, March 2, 2012

What are some bands similar to Escape the Fate, All that Remains, As I lay dying, and Sonic Syndicate?

What are some bands that are similar to Escape the Fate, As I lay dying, Sonic Syndicate, and All that Remains. Im looking for bands that are similar to those bands overall, not individually. As I lay dying is as heavy I will go most likely. If there is screaming, I like songs that switch off between screaming and singing. Thanks in advance.What are some bands similar to Escape the Fate, All that Remains, As I lay dying, and Sonic Syndicate?
YAY! I know I wont win this but what you describe is one of my favorite kinds of music. SLIPKNOT is the ultimate in switching off. They used to be really "heavy" and kinda got a bad rap but all things considered their style has become allot more tame and melodic as of lately. I would also have to suggest Killswitch Engage, Avenge Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine and I don't know if you like anything much older than these bands but Fear Factory does quite alot of yelling and singing, singing and yelling. Ultimately in my honest opinion it doesn't get much better than nine inch nails or Type O negative. If you haven't really gotten into any of these older bands I would have to STRONGLY suggest you do!!What are some bands similar to Escape the Fate, All that Remains, As I lay dying, and Sonic Syndicate?
I have recently gotten into A Day to Remember. They scream, but they go between screaming and singing. Also, It Dies Today and probably an unheard of band called Egypt Central. Hope I could help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment