Friday, March 9, 2012

What are some good songs by these bands: My Passion and Sonic Syndicate?

Ive recently got into these two bands and i want some songs by them. not slow 'ballad' type ones but quite heavy ones.

Sonic Syndicate - any songs like denied?

My Passion - any songs like Day of the Bees?What are some good songs by these bands: My Passion and Sonic Syndicate?
OK well i only know and love sonic so here



Powershift

Turn It Up

We Rule The Night

Black and Blue

Burn This City

Rebellion In Nightmare Land- Favorite btw

Double Agent 616

Jack of Diamonds

Revolution Baby



Just Some =D of the better onesWhat are some good songs by these bands: My Passion and Sonic Syndicate?
i can't say anything about my passion but by sonic syndicate-jack of diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment