Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where are the Syndicate Uniforms Final Fantasy?

Ummm........ Okay so I have found Paine's Syndicate Uniform and Rikku's but I can't find the third one which is Yuna's.

It would be great if you told me where and what I have to pass to get the Syndicate Uniform for Yuna.Where are the Syndicate Uniforms Final Fantasy?
One is at Djose Highroad, along with Yuna's Floral Fallal Special Dressphere.



One is at Bikanel Desert - Oasis, along with Rikku's Machina Maw Special Dressphere.



The third and final one can be found at Mt. Gagazet. I'm afraid I can't remember the exact twists and turns of it, but for more details, visit http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game鈥?/a> for some excellent game walkthroughs that will tell you what to do.Where are the Syndicate Uniforms Final Fantasy?
ones in the desert ones at masrom rock road ones at mt. gagaset

No comments:

Post a Comment