Friday, March 9, 2012

Where can i find a free program to help me check the numbers on a uk lottery syndicate.?

I HAVE JUST STARTED A SYNDICATE AND I WANT A QUICK FIX TO CHECKING THE NUMBERS IT'S BEGINNING TO GET A BIT ANNOYING DOING ALL THIS CHECKING.Where can i find a free program to help me check the numbers on a uk lottery syndicate.?
If you register your syndicate and buy your lottery tickets online they will be checked automatically for you.

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player鈥?/a>



When you win, you will also receive and email notification to tell you that you have a winning ticket. Once you log in it will show which line(s) on which tickets have won which saves checking them manually. I usually buy a ticket to last for the month and store all our syndicates winnings in the online account until it reaches a sum worth spending.



Good Luck!Where can i find a free program to help me check the numbers on a uk lottery syndicate.?
Start the an online syndicate on the National Lottery webiste. WIll all be automatic.Where can i find a free program to help me check the numbers on a uk lottery syndicate.?
Offline, check on ceefax (page 555) teletext (page 123) or page 649 on channel 4 information sheets.

Ceefax is BBC 1 in the UK whilst teletext is channel 3

Good luck,

Mike t

No comments:

Post a Comment